Heyy! So I actually hate it when people tell me how to live my life so that's not what I'm here to do. These are just a few things that I try to live by and who knows, maybe I'll inspire someone else. :)
- Do at least one good deed a day. You might make someone's day and it'll make you feel better.
- Dream. Everyone should dream and have dreams. Personally, I like to have to had three dreams. A reasonable dream (one that is pretty likely to happen), a possible dream (something that if you work really hard, you can achieve), and a fantasy dream (a dream that is most likely never to happen but it's fun to dream, Right? (; ). It just spices life up a bit.
- Give yourself a second then look for the bright side. When you get bad news or are going through some rough stuff, give yourself sometime to be upset. Not everyone can be happy all the time. So give yourself some time, then look for the bright side. Staying upset is probably not going to make it better so try to be positive.
- Be nice to everyone. You have no idea what is going on in a complete stranger's life. They could be dealing with some pretty rough times and your kindness may just take a huge weight off their shoulders. You just never know.
- Don't tell the whole world your problems. There are those people who go up to everyone and tell them about their problems. Don't be that person. Chances are, that person doesn't care and will forget about it the second you walk away. They are your problems. Not theirs.
- Do something nice for your parents occasionally. They do so muc for you. Just doing the dishes or mowing the lawn without being asked or maybe just picking them up lunch one day can show them how much you appreciate them.
- Do something nice for your friends occasionally. They should know you appreciate them too.
- When at work and school, do your best. Slacking off is only going to hurt you. If you're there, why not work hard? (Also, see my later post on work etiquette)
- Take time everyday to make a list of the good things in your life. You can't take life or granted.
- Do some kind of physical activity everyday. Even if it's only a half hour of walking your dog or swimming a couple laps. It gives you a chance to think and work off any stress.
- Drink at least one bottle of water a day. Just kind of a wellness thing. Dehydration can be a main reason for headaches, torn muscles, and general lack of energy.
- Accept compliments. You don't have to agree but just say "thanks" and go about your day. No need to argue.
- When in a relationship, love with all you have. Pretty self explanatory. (see later post about relationship don'ts.)
- Read a little bit of the bible every night before bed. This is more of a personal preference. I just read a random chapter or two every night.
- Watch the news and know what's happening in the world. It's our world. Shouldn't we know what's going on?
- Donate or collect your spare change. It could help someone or you someday.
- Listen to music whenever you can. It's soothing or inspiring or just something to make you smile.
So that's a little bit from my list. Enjoy! :)