Monday, November 14, 2011

Current Addictions

So here's a little list of my current favs in life :)

1. Online Shopping- Seriously... It's a problem. As soon as I get my paychecks, they are gone. But hey, I have a ton of new stuff on the way that makes me smile. I'll share all of that in a later post though. :)

2. Mocha Frappes- Another major addiction. They are just so delicious! Seriously, go try one. You'll be addicted too. Even my old English teacher loves them.

3. Adele- Ummmm how can you not love her?! She's gorgeous and an amazing singer. Double threat yo. 

4. Wii Fit Pro- Okay so I'm not a winter sport person and I would rather not gain a million pounds so this is my solution! It's super fun and it really works without you even realizing it. I have it all set up in my room and it only takes an hour tops a night. This system is great and I highly recommend it.

5. Fringe Moccasins- Just got a pair the other day and I love them. Like tons and tons<3

6. Cross Body Bags- Again, just bought mine and I love it! Pics coming in later post. :)

7. Columbia/North face Jackets- I hate winter coats but I love these jackets because they are really warm but not too warm and you can wear them during school and still look good. 

8. iOS 5 Update- Got an apple product? Have you tried the new stuff? It's amazing. 200 new features or something crazy. I love, love, love it. Thank you Steve Jobs<3 RIP

There you have it. Feel free to comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment