Okay so the holidays have arrived! Seeing how Thanksgiving is in a couple days I figured I would do a pre-holiday post to help out those of you that have to go through multiple family events or just need some tips on surviving this crazy time of year.
- (From Haley): Don't kill anyone- Family members, boyfriends/girlfriends of family member, the family dog, ect. Resist the urge to shank them with a fork. No good will come of it. (This is a joke. I know none of my readers would ever consider doing this [; )
- Avoid negative people- They are just going to irritate you and bring you down too so just stay out of it in general.
- Make an effort to see family members you haven't seen in a while- Makes them happy, makes you happy. All is good.
- Don't text the whole time you're at an event- Its rude and you're gonna hurt some feelings
- Take your IPod, MP3 player, ect.- Don't spend the whole time on it or with it in your ears but if there is some down time and you want to drown out the sound of your little cousins screaming, it'll come in handy.
- Get out- Go somewhere. It doesn't have to be fancy but just do something. You're out of school, make it count.
- **Be thankful- We are all very blessed and I don't want anyone to take it for granted.**
There's just a few tips that I hope will help some of you out this year. Enjoy! :)