Sunday, November 13, 2011

Piercing advice?

For those of you who don't know, I currently have my firsts and seconds in my ears and my nose pierced.
I love my nose piercing a lot. And anyone curious, yes it did hurt. When some scary guy shoves a needle through your nose it tends to hurt. It wasn't terrible though and it was only sore for a week or two and I haven't had any problems with it since  (minus having to take it in and out for work).


I happen to love piercings quite a bit. Only certain kinds though.

 Lip Ring- On certain people (if it's not a really freaky ring and you aren't playing with it all the time) it looks cute but I would never get it done just for the fact that its unprofessional to some people.

"Monroe" Ring- Ew. I have met like two people ever that can pull it off. Otherwise it looks beyond stupid and nasty. I personally would never even think to get it done.
 


Tongue Rings- Creep me out like no other thanks to my childhood babysitter. I absolutely hate when people who have them sit there and play with them. It's so gross. I admit some people can pull it off but it always creeps me out...
Eyebrow Ring- Another one that I think looks super cute on some people but I would never get it done cuz of professional look.

So here's my dilemma and what I need advice with....
I want to get my tragus pierced because:
  • It's freaking adorable
  • I heard its painless
  • Can be covered
  • and did I mention adorable?
So should I get it done or not?
Feel free to email me at courtney.cierra2012@gmail.com if you have any insight or comment below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I have mine done. Do it. Lol it barely hurt and i haven't had any troubles since.

    ReplyDelete