Monday, January 2, 2012

Me.

If you're just gonna trash talk and you don't really care, then don't read this. You don't have to. It's not gonna hurt my feelings any.



Alrighty well hey there. I'm Courtney Cierra, obviously, and I guess there are just a few things about me that I'd like to share with you readers:

  • I'm overly loud. It happens. I can't help it. Seriously. 
  • I care about what people think of me. It's true. I won't lie and say I don't. But I'm not going to change who I am to please anyone. 
  • I work to please others all of the time. Like I would do anything for my best friends and I constantly do more than I have to at work and school whenever I can just because I want to. 
  • I don't really care about brand names. I don't. I'm not going to go out and spend a ton of money on clothes or shoes when I don't have to. I'm a poor high schooler. Sorry if that bothers people.
  • I'm not popular. I don't try to be. I have my friends and I'm good with that.
  • I have a past. We all do. Mine's not great but I promise I will admit to everything I've done. I'm not gonna be stupid and act like it never happened.
  • I wear jeans and t-shirts a lot. Yep. I'm not exactly stylish and I can accept that. It doesn't bother me.
  • I don't do much with my hair or wear a lot of make up. I don't have the time or motivation and I don't know why it would really matter. So I don't. 
  • I work all the time. I need the money and my job isn't always awful. It's whatever. My life.
  • I'm a full out band geek. I'll admit it. It's lame but it's what I'm decent at and I love it. Sorry thats not really cool. 
  • I'm too brutally honest sometimes. I feel bad about it later but I think I'm missing a filter and I just kinda speak my mind.
  • I drink. Quite a bit. But I can hold my alcohol and I only ever do it at my house where I know I'm safe and I know when to stop. Got a problem with it? I don't really care.
  • I cry a lot. Just how I deal with stress, anger, sadness, ect I guess. 
  • I love God but I don't push my religion on others. Post about this coming soon.
  • I don't keep up with popular trends or music. I just don't really care.
  • I tweet about everything. It's true. :)
  • I'm the most self conscious person ever. Like seriously.. 
Now I feel all me-me-meish. But hey, I'm just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment