Friday, January 13, 2012

Teen Survival Tip: PDA



Okay I guarantee we all know what I'm talking about. That couple that is always all over each other. Hugging, kissing, touching, ect. In public. Seriously? Come on.

I'm not gonna be a hater. A hug between friends? Not a big deal, obviously. But I don't appreciate walking down the hallway and seeing people making out up against lockers and believe me, it happens. WAY too often really. School is not the time or place. Save it for the bedroom or wherever you see fit.

I understand you "love" (I use the term loosely which will be explained later..) each other but you don't need to show it through physical contact in front of classmates, adults, teachers, strangers, friends, ect.

If you're one of these couples, I'm not trying to be all "holier-than-thou" and get up in your personal life or whatever. I'm just voicing my opinions. The general public does not want to watch you play tonsil hockey with your man or watch your man fondle your butt. I promise. Not to mention, its not necessary.

Okay, as some of you may know, my boyfriend and I work together. Obviously, I like the guy but I'm gonna be kissing him and being all lovey at work. What we do is private and not anyone else's business and honestly they don't need to see it.

That's about all I have to say on that. Feel free to comment or contact me with your own views. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment