Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brianna Elizabeth Coon*

Alright so there is this girl. Her name is Brianna Elizabeth Coon. She was 17 years old when she left us. On the night of February 4th, 2012 Bri was driving, over correcting, and ended up trapped upside down in her car in a Putnam County pond. She managed to call 911 but they couldn't get to her in time.

--------

Brianna was a coworker and a friend to me. Every day without her is a new struggle. I wasn't extremely close to her but we had so many good times and there is so much I still had to say. She was so gorgeous and smart and I was always so jealous of her. I wish she was here. I refuse to say goodbye though. I'll see her again.

--------

She was a daughter, sister, niece, student, teacher, best friend, and an all around amazing girl. So many people loved her and cared about her and she will be forever missed. Maybe it was before her time but everything happens for a reason. God needed another gorgeous angel.

This isn't "goodbye". This is "see you later".

No comments:

Post a Comment