Okay so I'm not Catholic BUT I think the idea of giving something up for God is good. So call me stupid or whatever but I did agree to give up some things for Lent. Here's some ideas for you guys:
- Pop- Try some water for a change. It'll be good for you.
- Swearing- Especially for people who have a habit of doing it a lot... like me... sorry.
- Procrastinating- For those of you that choose this... good luck and I'm extremely jealous of your will power...
- Shopping- This would kill me.. haha.
- Junk food- Also, a good idea if you wanna lose a few pounds before bikini season and going off of that...
- Chocolate/Candy- Maybe go for some fruit instead.
- Tanning- Though this would suck if you're only tanning for prom...
- Drinking- You can party later.
- Facebook/Blogger/Tumblr/Twitter- Maybe that would help with procrastinating.
So those are just a couple that I've heard of that a lot of people do. What're you giving up for Lent? :)