Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Day!

Okay so clearly this is a little late but! Now it's here :)

VALENTINES DAY
The day out of the year dedicated to love. :)

Personally, I love Valentines Day. Its a day to do something special for someone you care about whether its your significant other, sibling, parent, friend, whoever. It's just for spreading the love. :) Oh and cheap candy. That's always a plus. :)

Some people, however, have dubbed the day "single's awareness day". Which is fine, whatever makes you happy. I don't agree with this however. Valentine's day is not solely for couples. It's just to show love for the ones you love.

My Valentines day was great with my amazing boyfriend :) It was a major plus that we both had school off too so we were able to go out for lunch at BDubs and then see The Vow with my best friend Joshua before we had to back to Ohio City for a wedding, by the way: Congrats to the happy couple. :) So all around an amazing day. I hope everyone else had a good Valentines Day as well. Spread the love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment