Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinterest!

Alrighty! So, sorry for the lack of posts recently. I'm gonna get better I promise, especially since I'm gonna have quite a bit to talk about the next couple months or so (for those of you that don't understand, feel free to get a hold of me. I'm more than happy to explain or answer any questions. A detailed post will come sometime next month after some stuff chills out). Anyways, as a little post to hold you off I've decided to address the newest addition to most people's (girls mostly) top ten sites, Pinterest.

For those of you that don't know what it is you can go ahead and click below and check it out:


Pinterest is essentially an online cork board where members can post pic of their creative ideas and creations. Also, once you are a member you can post your own ideas and follow people you're interested in to see what they post and they have the ability to see what you post. So it's a bit like a cork board met twitter. It's super awesome and I love getting on and seeing all the fun ideas. 

Well thats all I have for now. Happy browsing and keep checking back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment