Saturday, May 19, 2012

Music, Music, Music



Just another post to express my love of music

1. Springsteen - Eric Church
"Funny how a melody sounds like a memory"
2. Under and Over It - Five Finger Death Punch
"Did you hear the one about me giving a shit? Cuz if I ever did I don't remember it"
3. Fuck U Betta - Neon Hitch
"She can fuck you good but I can fuck you betta"
4. Love Bites - Halestorm
"So come and taste the reason I'm nothing like the rest"
5. Took the Night - Chelley
"I don't care what bitches say. I don't even look their way"
6. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
"Hey I just met you and this is crazy. But here's my number. So call me maybe."
7. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
"I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough"
8. Satellite - Rise Against
"I'm passing over you like a satellite so catch me if I fall"
9. Bully - Shinedown
"No ones gonna cry on the very day you die you're a bully"
10. Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
"His lips are dripping honey but he'll sting like a bee. So lock up all your love and throw away the key"
11. Remember Everything - Five Finger Death Punch
"In my heart I know I failed you but you left me here alone"
12. Where Do I Go From You - Clay Walker
"Where do I go to get over the fact that you got on a plane and you ain't coming back?"
13. No. 5 - Hollywood Undead
"Let's dance in the hood. Shake that ass Hollywood"
14. Tough - Kellie Pickler
"You want a shy little thing. A pretty little high heeled thing"
15. Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade
"I got the point that I should leave you alone but we both know that I'm not that strong"
16. Runaway Love - Ludacris feat. Mary J Blige
"Stuck up in the world on her own. Forced to think that Hell is a place to call home"
17. Alyssa Lies - Jason Michael Caroll
"Alyssa lies to the teachers as she tries to cover every bruise"
18. Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
"You treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough"
19. Drink on It - Blake Shelton
"Lets just drink on it. Put our heads together and think on it. Maybe later on we can sleep on it"


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment