Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gone Review


So the most recent movie I've gotten to watch is the movie Gone featuring one of my all time favorite actresses Amanda Seyfried (Also in Red-Riding Hood, Mamma Mia, Letters to Juliet, ect.). Here was my take on the movie:


  • Casting was beautiful. Amanda was amazing as always.
  • Plot was good and pretty well developed.
  • I felt like chasing down this guy and finding the clues was just too easy and the clues were very random and out of no where
  • It keeps you guessing to who the abductor is. Me and my roommate were sure it was the sketchy new cop (which might have been a better twist honestly... my opinion though...)
  • Mmk so she is talking to her  abducter on the phone then as she gets to where he is she loses the call... umm.. how exactly was he able to call her if there was no service out there..? Flaw.
  • Location was great. 
  • Keeps your attention throughout the entire movie
  • The climax/resolution sucked. Plain and simple. I mean it was good but the fight scene with her and her abducter lasts roughly 2 minutes or so and was just too easy. I was horribly disappointed because I felt like the whole movie led up to this moment then it was awful. 
  • The ending was good. I loved the little twist.


Overall, I thought it was a good movie and I would recommend it but it definitely does not make my top 10... or 20. But I enjoyed it. Happy watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment