Friday, June 15, 2012

Music, Music, Music



More Music :)

1. Casual Sex - My Darkest Days
"You'll never meet my mom, strings will never be attached. We'll always get along, 'cause it doesn't have to last."
2. Here's to Us - Halestorm
"Fill the glass 'cause the last few days have kicked my ass and lets give them hell"
3. Maybe - Sick Puppies
"Maybe it's time to change. Leave it all behind"
4. Come Over - Kenny Chesney
"Forget about your friends you know they're gonna say we're bad for each other but we ain't good for anyone else"
5. 5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
"I can't think of nothing else but you all night and day"
6. If You Wanted a Song Written About You All You Had to Do Was Ask - Mayday Parade
"And I'm taking all your memories off the shelf cuz I don't need you or anybody else"
7. Call Me - Shinedown
"Call me a sinner, call me a saint. Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same"
8. California - Hollywood Undead
"Johnny's here to fuck you up. J Dog pass the 40 up"
9. Loaded and Alone - Hinder
"He wanted fame, fame, fame even just a little bit of shame, shame, shame."
10. Life After You - Daughtry
"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter as long as I'm laughing with you"
11. You Look Better When I'm Drunk - White Tie Affair
"A little less thinking and a lot more drinking that'll work for me tonight"
12. The City is at War - Cobra Starship
"Ignore me if you see cuz I just don't give a shit"
13. Without You - Hinder
"I just want to be alone tonight. I just want to take a little breather. Cuz lately all we do is fight and every time it cuts me deeper."
14. Cheater, Cheater - Joey and Rory
"I wish her well as she rots in hell and you can tell her I said so cheater, cheater where'd you meet that no good white trash hoe?"
15. We Owned The Night - Lady Antebellum
"Tell me have you ever wanted someone so much it hurt?"
16. Electronic Lover - Breathe Electric
"Sweetheart I wish you were beside me"
17. This is Gonna Hurt - Sixx AM
"Theres a devil in the church. Got a bullet in the chamber and this is gonna hurt"



No comments:

Post a Comment