Sunday, June 3, 2012

Things I Do Not Understand About People

WARNING: This is a post filled with my personal opinions and is mostly just me venting and ranting.

Alrighty so I'm not sure how many of you read the little time stamps on these blog posts (I don't) but it's currently 3:36 in the morning and I'm sitting in the dark in my kitchen alone so poor Austin can get some sleep before he has to go to work.. in like 5 hours.. so since I can't sleep I'm leaving him alone and writing this blog post! Lucky you all! Okay not really but whatever.

Moving on! For those of you that don't know, I work at the ever fabulous McDonalds here in my little town. Woohoo for me. And just let me say that it's never boring there. I really don't hate my job (I mean it's like the most simple job ever) but I don't always like the people I work with or just have to deal with on a daily basis. But instead of doing a whole series on my job (yes. It would be like 20 post long series) I'm just gonna do this one about the main things I don't understand about people in general.

Number one: If you need something done, help with something, or just plain need something, why can't people just ask for it? Or better yet, go get it or do it? Why do people just stand around and whine about it? What is that solving? Ask for help or do it. Not that hard.
Number two: Something is going wrong in your life. Short term, long term, instant, long time coming, whatever. Why do people sit around and whine about it but then do nothing to improve the situation? Biggest example, I mean no offense to anyone, but people who fail tests over and over and cry about how they are failing but they continue to not study and stay up all night doing whatever else instead of preparing for these tests to do well. 
Number three: I've noticed this is a big topic with a lot of people lately so I'm gonna go ahead and address it too. Two-faced people, fake friends, backstabbers, ect. Last time I checked friends do not act really really nice to their friend then turn around and talk about how they are so awful and you hate them to the next person that walks by. Seriously? If you don't like them, tell them and move on. Don't pretend to be their close friend and abuse their trust. 
Number four: This mostly applies to girls but I guess I've seen some guys do the same thing. You were born with a head on your shoulders and a brain in your skull. Use it. Seriously. Don't act like a ditz or a jerk just because you change groups of people. It's not impressive. like, why? Going along with that can we please please think before we act? I think so many problems or conflicts could be avoided if people would use their common sense before they did something.
Number five: This one is gonna get touchy but whatever. All you good Christians out there, who are you to say me or any other person on this earth is going to hell? I thought Christians are supposed to be all loving and be spreading God's word and not be judgmental because that was the Lord's job. Yet I've had multiple Christians tell people that they can't be saved because of how they act or what they've done in the past. Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it? 
Number six: Cheating. I don't understand. If you feel the need to cheat then something is clearly wrong in your current relationship and you need to decide to either work it out with your significant other or get out of the relationship all together because there is no reason to cheat. Ever. 
Number seven: Disrespect for people who are different than yourself. Prime example, homosexuals. See this post for more.

Mmk so I'm done with my rant. Sorry for anyone that is offended. Stay tuned for more posts. I think I'm gonna try and get some sleep. 

Good night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment