Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ahhh! Excitement!

For any of you that don't follow me on twitter or stalk my Facebook:

I'm going to Country Concert! :D

annd I'm beyond excited. Again, for those of you that don't know what Country Concert is, it's a three day concert with some of the most amazing country artists ever all in one place. 



Since I'm a poor high school/college kid I'm not attending all three days of the concert so I'm going saturday, which is the biggest day of the concert pretty much and I'll be seeing:

Blake Shelton
Luke Bryan
Sara Evans
Jerrod Niemann
Craig Campbell
Aston Shepherd

So yeah. Only 3ish days :) In honor of the concert, I'm gonna be featuring these people as my "Bands of the Day" So stick around and check those out for some links for some good music. Happy tuesday everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment