Friday, July 27, 2012

Music, Music, Music



Well I've now done quite a few "Band of the Day"s so I figure its about time to compile a list of my current favorite songs for you all. :)

1. Strip Tease - Hinder
"You think that you're the real deal, you're nothing but a strip tease"
2. I Miss the Misery - Halestorm
"I love the way it hurt. I don't miss you, I miss the misery"
3. Champagne - Cavo
"It could've been the champagne, champagne, could've been the cocaine, cocaine."
4. Like We Used To - A Rocket to the Moon
"It should've been me inside that car. It should've been me instead of him in the dark"
5. With You Around - Yellowcard
"I just want to chase forever down with you around"
6. Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee
"The worst is over now and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain"
7. Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
"Hollywood whore, passed out on the floor. Can't take it no more. I'm sorry but the party's over"
8. Criticize - Adelitas Way
"Someone as perfect as you is hard to criticize"
9. The One That Got Away - Jake Owens
"She was the one that got away. The one that wrecked my heart."
10. This Little Girl - Cady Groves
"You know you should never treat a girl like that. Got a good alibi and my bag's all packed"
11. Stuttering - Fefe Dobson
"There's a lot of things I will forgive but I just can't take a liar."
12. No Hurry - Zac Brown Band
"The bills ain't gonna pay themselves, don't matter anyways, cuz I ain't in no hurry today"
13. Have Faith in Me - A Day to Remember
"I said I'd never let you go and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I've always meant it"
14. Drunk on You - Luke Bryan
"I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime"
15. Jersey - Mayday Parade
"I'll be fine I swear. I'm just gone beyond repair"
16. Good Enough - Adelitas Way
"There was a time when my best was good enough"
17. Far From Home - Hinder
"You're better off without me, I'm sick of saying sorry"
18. Under and Over it - Five Finger Death Punch
"Did you hear the one about me giving a shit cuz if I ever did, I don't remember it"




No comments:

Post a Comment