Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pre-Vacation

Guess what?! I'm going to Florida! Like tomorrow! :D

I'm so excited because I just finished my Sociology final and I took my Psychology one yesterday online so I'm officially done with summer quarter and I'm more then ready for a break. What better way to relax and work on my tan then to head off to Florida for a week with my daddy, step mom, and baby sister, Candyel? (none.) So I'm pretty pumped. But of course there is a little bit of prep to do before driving off towards the warmth.

Packing:
For those of you that don't know me, I hate packing. With a passion. I ALWAYS over pack. Like to the extreme. It makes me all paranoid and crazy. Plus the way I pack is just throw everything on my bed then transfer it into a bag. Which is bad. So heres my packing.

Clothes (as you can see my packing list by my bed.. I'm so OCD)

Shoes

Dresses

Pillow and Blanket

For the record, that is a moose pillow pet and his name is Fernando and I love him a lot. And the blanket is my t-shirt blanket I had made for graduation that looks like this:

Gotta have bikinis (:

And it all fit in this bag 

Everything else got shoved into my bookbag like all my bathroom stuff, laptop, nook, IPad, chargers, ect. Amazingly, I don't think I forgot anything. Though I could be wrong.

Don't worry, friends, I'm taking my laptop and IPad so I'll be posting daily so you can enjoy my vacation with me. Well, kinda. I can't wait. (:





No comments:

Post a Comment