Thursday, September 13, 2012

Music, Music, Music



1. Dancing with Tears in my Eyes - Ke$ha
"Who I am is not who I want to be. I'm such a tragedy. With every move I die"
2. Some Nights - Fun
"Some nights I wish my lips could build a castle. Some nights I wish they'd just fall off."
3. One More Night - Maroon 5
"I cross my heart and I hope to die that I'll only stay with you one more night"
4. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye - Luke Bryan
"Love me like you loved me when you loved me and you didn't have to try."
5. Come Wake Me Up - Rascal Flatts
"I can usually drink you right off of my mind but I miss you tonight"
6. Wanted - Hunter Hayes
"Everything that doesn't make sense about me makes sense when I'm with you"
7. Just Might Have Her Radio On - Trent Tomlinson
"Hey Mister DJ can I make a request? Somebody I love just up and left"
8. All the Small Things - Blink 182
"Say it ain't so, I will not go. Turn the lights off, carry me home"
9. Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin
"Don't bury me. Faceless enemy. I'm so sorry. Is this the way it's gotta be?"
10. We Were Born To Fly - The Scorpions
"With you I'm not afraid to rise and fall and face disaster"
11. Freak Like Me - Halestorm
"You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing. You call me a freak like that means something"
12. You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring
"Now dance fucker, dance"
13. Every Light in the House is On - Trace Adkins
"The front walk looks like runway lights, It's kinda like noon at the dead of night"
14. Second Chance - Shinedown
"Tell my mother, tell my father, I've done the best I can to make them realize that this is my life"
15. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
"I walk a lonely road. The only road I have ever known"
16. Keeper - Yellowcard
"I wish there was something inside me to keep you beside me."
17. Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
"The best thing I ever did was make you all mine"
18. Blown Away - Carrie Underwood
"Some call it taking shelter. She called it sweet revenge"
19. Love Don't Run - Steve Holy
"This is gonna make us stronger. It's gonna make forever stronger"
20. Alive - Adelitas Way
"What if I told you I think you're perfect?"


No comments:

Post a Comment