Friday, September 7, 2012

Thankful

Alrighty, clearly I've been missing for a while but it's not exactly easy being a full time student, full time employee, friend, and then I added girlfriend to my list of jobs. So it's kinda rough currently but I'll have plenty on that later. For now, I'd like to share somethings that I'm extremely thankful for.

Health. For the most part I'm generally healthy. Even though I barely ever eat and practically never sleep. Oh and allergies. I hate allergies.

School. Which I hate. and it sucks. A lot. But I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to go. I guess.

House. I'm extremely thankful I have a place to live where I can come and go and get everything done and whatever.

Job. I'm thankful to even have a job. And I really do love my job and this promotion makes me extremely happy. So it can't get much better there. Plus it pays my bills and my coworkers rock (:

Roommates. I easily have the best roommates ever. The twins make me smile when I don't want to and Jen is just an angel. I love her so so so much. And Nick is pretty cool too. lol.

Car. Even though it's a piece of crap, it still runs which is always good.

Friends. I love my friends. They are my lifesavers and I simply don't know what I would do without them. Especially Grace. (:

Boyfriend. He's just simply amazing and I can't thank him enough. From letting me call him at all hours of the night just to vent about stupid people to coming over and watching movies all evening and just helping me get through all of this crap lately. I just can't imagine him not being here and I'm so thankful for him. (:

Family. Just the best. My mom and dad who have both helped me out a ton while I'm trying to get through school and my baby twin who is just amazing and I can go to about everything. I'm just so thankful. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment