Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Some Catch Up and Some Inspiration

It's a new month! Time to make some changes :)


Eating: Nothing. Just finished chicken nuggets and tator tots made by my seester (:

Drinking: chocolate coffee also made by my loving sister

Watching: SNL

Texting: No one. It's 2am...

Doing: Watching tv with the seester since I'm staying over babysitting the next couple of days while my parents enjoy their anniversary away from the house.

Thinking about: Where I'm gonna be living in the couple months, quitting, school, money, my boyy, etc.

Stressing about: Money, getting back into school, surviving work, where i

Striving for: to conitinue working 40+ hours a week without dying, get my school stuff situated, figure out where I'm gonna live, get on a better eating and sleeping schedule, blah blah blah...
Basically, I've been working my ass off 5 days, 40 hours a week at work and haven't had much time to do anything but sleep, pay bills, and try to hang out with my boyfriend a bit so sorry for the lack of original posts but they are coming! I promise! (:

Now for some inspiration 







No comments:

Post a Comment