Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So I can be pretty moody (I'm a teenage girl. It happens) and I feel like it prolly seems like I take everything for granted but I really don't. I promise. But I'm gonna go ahead and publicly talk about everything I'm thankful for in my life. :)

Health. I'm not dead so I guess thats pretty good and I'm not sickly.

Family. I have the best family ever. Like my baby sister is my best friend who's always there when I need her even in the middle of the night. Then I always have my mom, dad, and step dad I can count on if I need some help and I just can't even begin to thank them enough for everything they have done for me.

Job. Well, I have a job so right there is something I'm thankful for. Generally, I love my job. It's stressful and a lot of freaking work and long hours dealing with really stupid people but it pays well and I can handle it.

Friends. My friends are absolutely amazing. I have this awesome girlfriend who I know will be there for me whenever and I've just spent the last 2 or 3 nights with a bunch of pretty cool kids which was really fun because I don't get too many chances to be a kid anymore.

House. I have a pretty kick ass house where I have the ability to have people over every night to party and hang and my roommates are the best so its awesome.

Boyfriend. I could prolly write a book about how thankful I am to have him. He is my stability. He's there whenever I need him and he puts up with my temper and general moodiness without even flinching and I'm so sorry he has to deal with me but I'm so glad he does because I love him to death and I can't imagine not having him around. :)

What are you guys thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment