Monday, December 31, 2012

Bring On 2013!

Alrighty so first of all, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and got to enjoy tons of food and time with family. I'm sorry I've been MIA lately but I had a great Christmas(es) and got to see most of my family plus spend a great couple of days with my boyfriend :)



But on to the post, Happy New Years! early. I work third shift tonight and gotta get my car fixed and run errands tomorrow so I prolly won't be around. So like every other New Years people are already making and posting their resolutions so I suppose I'll share the few that I've come up with since usually when people make resolutions they are sure the never accomplish them. So here's my resolutions:

One: Be more optimistic. I tend to be very negative when I really don't need to be so something to work on and change this year.
Two: Don't let things get to me. Its not worth it. People suck. Life sucks. No point in stressing.
Three: Be a better person. Just in general. Better sibling, daughter, girlfriend, etc.
Four: Get healthy. I'm just over getting sick so time to start running and eating better and such.
Five: Do well in school. There is not really any reason not to.
Six: Never take anything for granted. It may disappear.

So thats just a broad look at my resolutions for this year. I'll prolly post my January goals that are more in depth and also a look at how I did on keeping my last years resolutions later this week. I'm looking forward to blogging more very soon. :) So what're your resolutions?


Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from Gunner and I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment