So. 3 days. Then I'm 18. So of course I'm gonna get some new piercings. My roommate even agreed to get one with me. (:
Here's the ideas:
1. Tragus- almost positive I'm getting this in my left ear just because it's ridiculously adorable and I've been wanting it for like a year now
2. Cartlige- also pretty sure I'm getting this prolly in my right ear so that it's opposite my nose ring and I don't have all my Piercings in the same ear
3. Thirds- I want to but my work frowns on it and a couple people said my ears are too little. Which is lame..
4. Belly button- I want to but honestly I struggle because summer is almost over so no one will ever see it but I still think its super cute and I kinda want to while I still kinda have the body for it. Idk though..
So there's my ideas. Feel free to share thoughts, opinions, and advice (:
Texting: phones dead. Plus it's like 9:30 in the summer, no one is up and not busy
Doing: killing time in the Lima McDonalds and stealing their wifi while I wait to go to my Psych class
Thinking about: how bad I prolly failed my Soc test this morning. How blogger should play nice with my IPad. My birthday (3 days!). Work.
Stressing about: the fact that my back is killing me... (Stupid air mattress...) How Im gonna afford to take a week off work to go to Florida (12 days!). How I'm gonna crack down and work out so I don't look scary in a bikini for Florida. Finals (10 days... Boooo...)
Striving for: find the motivation to crack down and start working out, eating better, stop wasting money, study for finals and ace them so I don't have a sucky GPA, and get my Soc paper written... Blah.
Obviously, I got quite a bit going on but I'm gonna be 18 in 3 days so I'm trying not to stress too much. Plus stress makes my face angry so I definitely don't need that too.
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of getting a tattoo. However, I've been struggling with what to get since it's going to be on my body forever and I really don't want to regret it. Also, I don't want to get something that could hurt my professional future. Soo that narrows it down to a tattoo that means something and one that can be covered easily.
My baby twin (Post) and I have been talking recently because she will be turning 16 later in the month and she would looooooove to be spiteful and get a tattoo. So we started exploring sister tattoos. You can see her post here.
Number 1: I absolutely love this tattoo and it so fits us. Plus, its exactly where I'd get it.
Number 2: I also like this one. Not as meaningful but also cool.
Number 3: I also really like this one and my shoulder is the other place I'm considering getting it
Number 4: I really really like this one too.
Number 5: I like it but possibly too simple
Number 6: Maybe a little too cliche for my tastes but still cute
Number 7: I love this just because I really like the infinity sign
So any thoughts and opinions or votes would be much appreciated. I'm so excited :)
Well I've now done quite a few "Band of the Day"s so I figure its about time to compile a list of my current favorite songs for you all. :)
1. Strip Tease - Hinder "You think that you're the real deal, you're nothing but a strip tease" 2. I Miss the Misery - Halestorm "I love the way it hurt. I don't miss you, I miss the misery" 3. Champagne - Cavo "It could've been the champagne, champagne, could've been the cocaine, cocaine." 4. Like We Used To - A Rocket to the Moon "It should've been me inside that car. It should've been me instead of him in the dark" 5. With You Around - Yellowcard "I just want to chase forever down with you around" 6. Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee "The worst is over now and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain" 7. Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach "Hollywood whore, passed out on the floor. Can't take it no more. I'm sorry but the party's over" 8. Criticize - Adelitas Way "Someone as perfect as you is hard to criticize" 9. The One That Got Away - Jake Owens "She was the one that got away. The one that wrecked my heart." 10. This Little Girl - Cady Groves "You know you should never treat a girl like that. Got a good alibi and my bag's all packed" 11. Stuttering - Fefe Dobson "There's a lot of things I will forgive but I just can't take a liar." 12. No Hurry - Zac Brown Band "The bills ain't gonna pay themselves, don't matter anyways, cuz I ain't in no hurry today" 13. Have Faith in Me - A Day to Remember "I said I'd never let you go and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I've always meant it" 14. Drunk on You - Luke Bryan "I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime" 15. Jersey - Mayday Parade "I'll be fine I swear. I'm just gone beyond repair" 16. Good Enough - Adelitas Way "There was a time when my best was good enough" 17. Far From Home - Hinder "You're better off without me, I'm sick of saying sorry" 18. Under and Over it - Five Finger Death Punch "Did you hear the one about me giving a shit cuz if I ever did, I don't remember it"
Yet another band from Rock the Resort. To be honest I knew like 2 songs by them total. But one of the songs is one of my absolute favorites so I was pretty excited and they ended up being pretty awesome in concert.
Chris Hobbs - lead guitar
Andy Herrin - drums
Brian Smith - bass guitar
Casey Walker - lead vocals
Bonus! They are touring with Halestorm, Evanescence, Cheville, and a couple others which is another concert I'll hopefully be seeing this summer. So excited (: