Friday, January 25, 2013

Things I Love: MacBook

This is wayyyyy overdue. But it popped into my head because I'm using it to write this post (exciting I know).



Anyways, I absolutely looooooove my MacBook. It's a 13" MacBook Pro that I got almost a year ago and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. I've never had any problems with it, its fast, plenty of memory, basically designed just for me or I guess the user, and I just couldn't be happier with it. So for those of you going off to college and looking for a new laptop, go Mac. I had a dell before this it was a 15" (which I found to be really big and bulky) and within a couple weeks I had the blue screen of death and it repeatedly shut down in the middle of my projects and deleted all my stuff. It was beyond irritating and it wasn't reliable at all. My Mac is so sleek and it fits in with all my school books without being a big pain and the touch pad is way less irritating and I just highly recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment