Anyways! It's now February and there is snow everywhere and its colder than Alaska outside but none of that can get me down! Mostly because soooo much is going good for me currently liiiiiike:
- I got a new job! Thank the heavens because I'm thoroughly over McDonalds and all of its general bull. I start working in a factory (Toledo Mold and Die) on the 17th and let me tell you, I'm stoked. More hours, way more money, third shift, and all kinds of benefits. So thats exciting.
- I'm moving! Well not til like June but I'm getting a place with a couple friends in Delphos, closer to work and I'm definitely ready for that.
- School is going well for the most part. maybe if I went to Algebra... that might help.
- Got my school refund check and soon I'll get my tax money. Money is generally a good thing to have.
So thats a bit of catch up. I've been doing the same stuff mostly, school and work. Now some goals for this month:
- Ace my midterms. My classes are a joke so I hope I can manage this.
- Stop cussing. Its getting ridiculous
- No cigarettes. I do pretty well with this but work has got me really worked up lately so its been rough.
- Less pop. I think I've been saying this for 4 months... It'll happen eventually.
What do you plan to accomplish this month? Happy Tuesday readers :)