Sunday, June 16, 2013

Instagrams!


  1. Wine- Bottle my roommate and I drank after a loooooong week of work. Much needed stress relief.
  2. Tanned on Heart- Just some fun from the tanning bed.
  3. Gunner- My baby. Hes definitely the one thing that has kept me going when all I wanted to do was give up and I love him so much. Yes, I do know he's a dog.
  4. Rat- This is Kevin. The rebel toolmaker at work likes to scare people with him haha
  5. Grace and I- One drunk night. Nuff said.
  6. Cake and Ice Cream- BDubs. Amazing.
  7. Van- T102.1 van on campus when I showed up for finals. Blaring country music. Made my entire day. Still bombed the final...
  8. Selfie- Don't judge. 
  9. Bear- Graduation present to my best friend Grace who graduated this year! Congrats baby! :)
  10. Nike- Reppin the Nike shirt the other day to work
  11. Pull out bed- My little living space in my moms empty house while I watch the dogs while she enjoys the Bahamas
  12. Tex and I- Another drunk night that resulted in me jumping out a window but no underage thanks to this kid! I can't thank him enough.
  13. Boots and Beer- my life. Thats all.
  14. Poster- with everyones names hanging in my old house that my roommate made. Love all of them so much :)
  15. Bri and I- Sister bonding driving around.
  16. The Wifey and I- Drunk night. 
  17. Monster- Zero calories? AND energy. I'm living off this stuff. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment