Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Current Playlist

So for those of you who don't know, I have a completely bipolar taste in music but I enjoy it. Maybe I can even give some of you some new music ideas. Enjoy (:

  • I'm Glad You're Dead - Bobaflex
  • Satisfied - Aranda
  • Take the Bullets Away - We As Human
  • Dust - Eli Young Band
  • Kiss Me When I'm Down - Ryan Kinder
  • This Is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line & Luke Bryan
  • One For The Money - Escape the Fate
  • Remember Everything - Five Finger Death Punch
  • Its Over When Its Over - Falling In Reverse
  • Bottoms Up - Nickelback
  • Torn To Pieces - Pop Evil
  • Weak - Seether
  • Cry - The Used
  • Courtesy Call - Thousand Foot Crutch
  • The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia - Reba McEntire
  • The Hangmans Body Count - Volbeat
  • Bones - Young Guns
  • Drink To That All Night - Jerrod Niemann
  • Give Me Back My Hometown - Eric Church
  • All Night Longer - Sammy Adams
  • Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert
  • Wrong Side of Heaven - Five Finger Death Punch
  • Die For You - Otherwise
  • When I'm Gone - Three Doors Down
  • Fix Me - 10 Years
  • Starring Role - Marina and The Diamonds
  • Jersey - Mayday Parade
  • You Should Have Killed Me When You Had The Chance - A Day To Remember
  • Naked - Dev & Enrique Iglesias
  • No Worries - Lil Wayne
There you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment