Alrighty, I clearly have a lot to catch you up on so I'll get started:
- Due to a series of events I'm not working at TMD anymore. From there I worked at Wal Mart for a month or something on third shift. Yeah, not my favorite job. But now I'm working at Cooper Farms in the slicing department which surprisingly doesn't suck too bad. I like my co-workers and I love second shift.
- Um well I dropped out of college last fall and didn't go back in the spring because of some money issues but I will be back this summer should everything work out.
- My family is still off living their lives in Tennessee and West Virginia and I'm still chilling here in Ohio. I did have to ditch the apartment though.
Pretty sure thats about it. But there is plenty up and coming posts:
- This weekend I'm heading to Tennessee to see my baby twin graduate on Friday which is actually rather bittersweet. I feel old. So I'll be sure to post plenty of sappy pictures.
- Saturday, I'm seeing Bobaflex perform in West Virginia
- Next weekend, Rock on the Range! Nuff said. I will have pics, videos, and a full review of the concert.
- Country Concert in August of course.
I'm super excited. Lots to look forward to and I can't wait. I'll be sure to keep you all involved. (: