SO! HEY THERE! I'm back again. Its crazy that its been nearly a year since I've posted on here. Looks like the place needs a major remodel and some new material so I'll be putting a lot more work in around here in the coming days so bare with me while I get it updated. I'm terribly sorry for the absence.
I suppose I will update you on my current life for those of you keeping up:
- I am still working at good old Coopers. Next month I'll have survived a full year in the place. Crazy, I know.
- I'm currently living with my fantastic grandpa in BFE outside Van Wert and looking to hopefully get a place of my own to start decorating
- I'm now the owner of two baby rats. Yes. I said rats. Surprisingly they are adorable and awesome pets which I hope to post about in the next week.
- I'm in the process of switching schools to IPFW in Fort Wayne. Also to be explained later.
- I totaled my journey in a pretty bad accident and finally got a vehicle that is all mine. Talk about feeling grown up and overwhelmed too.
I'll admit, I think I'm finally getting my life together and things are coming together really nicely. I'll be sure to keep ya'll updated. I'll also be active in posting my goals for the future because I feel like it will motivate me and maybe some of you readers too. Plus it gives me more of a reason to stick to them.