- Get all my stuff squared away and scheduled at IPFW by the end of the month. Hopefully, I'll be starting classes beginning of May and I want to be prepared ahead of time.
- I really want to break down and get a Y membership and start running again at least. Its weird how I went from a three sport athlete to doing nothing after high school. But I suppose thats what happens when you get hooked on alcohol and cigarettes. Anyways, hopefully this month I can start getting back in shape which leads me to my next goal...
- I wanna quit smoking by April 1st. Or at least get it down to like 2 a day. I know its gonna be hard because I've been smoking for nearly 4 years now but I would really like my lung capacity back.
- Get some more money saved back in my savings account. Tax season was good to me and I managed to get a big chunk of money put away and get my credit cards paid off so now I'm just trying to save a little back each week from my paycheck.
- Figure out who I wanna keep in my life. I've been going through a bit of a friends transition and I'm still trying to sort it all out. Hopefully, by the end of March, I wanna have a solid group I can trust and get the rest of the negative people cut out.
- Watch less Netflix. Read more. I hope to be sharing some book reviews with ya'll soon. Honestly, I'd like for it to just warm up so I can break out the shotgun or the bow and just be outside.
- Survive flying for the first time. So I will be flying for the first time out of Texas when my sister and I go visit my brother in law at Tech school. Talk about an all new experience but I'm super excited and I'm looking forward to it.
- Less pop and Monster. More water. Considering I literally drink nothing but Dr. Pepper and Monsters. Its a problem.
- Start looking into a place of my own. I really wanna get out on my own and have a place that I can decorate and furnish anyway I want. I'm such a girl
So thats just a little look inside my goals for the month. Hopefully I'll really get into working out again and be able to post some insight and progress photos and lame stuff like that. Keep ya'll posted! Love you readers!